The Range is Open.
check this web page and the posted schedule before going to the range!
The Centerville Small Arms Range is for use of the members of the Centerville Small Arms Association.
The public is invited to participate in events that are held at the range, but the range itself is not open
to the public except on "Hunter Sight In / Open Range" days as posted in the schedule.
The range is for PAPER targets only. No Clay Pidgeons, no Steel Targets, and no trash.
If you use the range please take out not only your own trash, but any other trash others may have left.
Centerville Small Arms Association is affiliated with the Utah State Rifle and Pistol Association,
the National Rifle Association and the Civilian Marksmanship Program.
Our purposes are:
To train in, and practice shooting disciplines with a goal of competing at a national level.
- To train youth in the safe use of firearms and develop sound marksmanship skills.
Disciplines currently fired include:
- NRA High Power Rifle National Match Across the Course.
- NRA Midrange Prone
- NRA Sporting Rifle
- CMP Vintage Rifle Rifle (M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, 1903 Springfield, etc)
- Smallbore Prone and Position Rifle
- CMP Rimfire Sporter Rifle
The range is not accessible during the winter months